Indie game developer Funselektor officially announced at the Twitch & [email protected] Indie Showcase Livestream two days ago that “art of rally” will be available on Xbox Series, Xbox One game consoles, Game Pass, PC and mobile this summer.
Besides the Xbox event, new trailer of the “Kenya” update has also been published which was never seen before.
The “Kenya” update will be available for free on all platforms simultaneously with the Xbox and Gamepass launch, including the PC version currently on the Steam platform.
Click here for the Steam store
“art of rally”, which has a Metacritic score of 80 and is reviewed as “very positive” by 2092 Steam users, gives players a stylized driving experience in beautiful and calming environments inspired by places such as Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway and Sardinia.
Contents of the “Kenya” Update:
- There will be 6 new challenging stages in stunning locations including Lake Victoria and Mount Kenya
- Players will be able to enjoy and calmly ride under the African skies with 1 free-roaming map
- 4 new rally cars
- 2 new songs
- Many animals decorating the landspace
About “art of rally”:
- Career Mode to advance your rally adventure
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60s to 90’s, such as Group B, Group S and Group A
- 60 rally stages including Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway and Sardinia
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for players to share screenshots of their unique moments
- “Ghost racing” game mode to break your own records and push your limits